BIOCANNA fertilisers are not only CU Int. certified, but also have the exact right preparation method, thus preventing an overdose of nutrients. Overdosing does not only harm the environment but also the plant, which can cause growth problems. It is also possible that a plant can receive insufficient nutrients due to an incorrect method of preparation.
The bio active substances in Bio Vega stimulate the root development and the formation of strong growth shoots. This allows even the fast growing plants to optimally start their blooming period.
Directions of use:
- Shake well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Dissolve 20 ml concentrate per 10 Liter of water (1:500)
- Depending on pot and plant size feed 1-3 times a week depending on the fertilility of the potting mix
- The diluted nutrient solution does not need to be acidified
- Use up mixed solution within 24 hours
- Feed by drip irrigation: To prevent blockages always rinse out the pipes with water
Storage, health & safety and other directions:
- CANNA has also specially developed BIOCANNA Bio Flores specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee:
Certified in Europe and the US for use in organic farming. The packaging is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily recyclable plastic.