BIOCANNA fertilisers are not only CU Int. certified, but also have the exact right preparation method, thus preventing an overdose of nutrients. Overdosing does not only harm the environment but also the plant, which can cause growth problems. It is also possible that a plant can receive insufficient nutrients due to an incorrect method of preparation.
- Shake well before use
- Dissolve 40 ml concentrate per 10 L of water (1:250)
- Depending on pot and plant size feed 1-3 times a week depending on the fertilility of the potting mix
- The diluted nutrient solution does not need to be acidified
- Use up mixed solution within 24 hours
- Feed by drip irrigation: To prevent blockages always rinse out the pipes with water
Storage, health & safety and other directions:
- CANNA has also specially developed BIOCANNA Bio Vega for the growing phase of the plant
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee:
Certified in Europe and the US for use in organic farming. The packaging is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily recyclable plastic.